Wine And Dine Yourself At The Finest Northern Ireland Restaurants
Northern Ireland Restaurants offer a variety of foods that will satisfy and delight everyone from hungry travellers to ravenous families enjoying a night out.
Whatever your taste, you will surely find a restaurant in Northern Ireland that satisfies your appetite requirements.
There are so many restaurants in Northern Ireland to choose from. With this superb amount of variety, it’s hard to know where to start when you want to find a nice place to dine.No matter where you come from or what the occasion is…eating out in Northern Ireland is going to be a pleasure.So, whether it’s a get together after work or a family event such as a birthday or anniversary, you’ll find that there’s something to suit everyone.There are just too many fine restaurants in Northern Ireland to list on one page, so I have sorted this guide into areas which are made up of major cities and counties.
You can find them listed below, but before you go, this guide wouldn’t be complete unless I shared with you some of my favourite restaurants from around the country.
My Top Five Northern Ireland Restaurants
Bambou Cantonese Tapas & Restaurant (Asian)
- Address: 91 Templepatrick Rd, Ballyclare, BT39 9RQ
- Tel: 028 9332 2995 Web: www.bambou-restaurant.com
James Street South (Fine Dining)
- Address: 21 James Street South, Belfast, BT2 7AG
- Tel: 028 9043 4310 Web: www.jamesstreetsouth.co.uk
Villa Italia Restaurant (Italian)
- Address: 37-41 University Road, Belfast, BT7 1ND
- Tel: 028 9032 8356 Web: www.villaitaliarestaurant.co.uk
La Tasca (Spanish Tapas)
- Address: Odyssey Pavilion, Belfast, BT3 9QQ
- Tel: 028 9073 8241 Web: www.latasca.co.uk
Mourne Seafood Bar Dundrum (Seafood)
- Address: 10 Main Street, Dundrum, Co. Down, BT33 0LU
- Tel: 028 4375 1377 Web: www.mourneseafood.com
Find The Best Restaurants In Northern Ireland
Return from Northern Ireland Restaurants to Northern Ireland Travel
Copyright © 2008 Northern Ireland Travel